Sheridan Maine are searching for a Management Accountant to be part of a rapidly developing manufacturing related business in Coventry.
This dynamic SME is going through a period of transition and need a management accountant to assist the Financial Controller.
The role of the Management Accountant includes:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly management accounts
- Stock level reporting and reconciling to the balance sheet
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Budgeting and forecasting
Ideally the Management Accountant will:
What’s on offer?
- Be part-qualified/qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Sound knowledge of Excel
- Have a track record management Accountant
A competitive salary of £35000 to £45000
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Study Support
As well as an attractive salary the Management Accountant will be able to join a thriving business where they can increase their scope of influence. The position will give you kickstart for further development and lead to the natural progression of a Financial Manager role.