Management Accountant - Redditch- £40k-45k +Bens
Our client is a prominent Manufacturing company They are embarking on a restructure in systems and processes and need to significantly improve their capacity at Management Accountant level
Reporting to the Financial Controller and supporting the Finance Director the key purpose of the Management Accountant will be to produce insightful management reporting including analysis for the Directors. You will also be expected to provide support to the implementation team who are installing SAP Business One
Other Duties include:
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and safeguard results reported are in alignment with US GAAP
- Produce management accounting and business review reports for presentation to key stakeholders on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Liaise with auditors and manage any queries
- Assist with the SAP Business One implementation
- Managing the financial forecasting , budgeting working capital and cash flow process.
What is on offer?
- Professionally qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE.
- Experience of using SAP Business One accounting package
- Sales & distribution or manufacturing background preferred but flexible
- Hands on team player with leadership ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Free parking, 25 days holiday plus statutory, Pension and pleasant working environment . Career enhancing opportunity with definite promotion prospects