Part-time Credit Control (30-32 hours/4 days a week) – Solihull (office based)
Sheridan Maine is working with a client based near the Birmingham Business Park who are looking for a Credit Controller to join the team on a part-time basis.
Your duties will include:
- General credit control duties
- Account reconciliation
- Resolve queries and disputes
- Using telephones contact/emails to collect money on accounts
- Maintain a positive relationship with peers, clients, and suppliers
To be considered for this position you need:
- Exemplary Excel skills
- +2 years of experience in Credit Control
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and determination to set and meet targets whilst managing workload.
This role is part-time, working in the office 4 days a week (Tue-Fri or Mon/Wed-Fri), offering £25,000 p/a pro rata.