Interim Internal Auditor– Warwick - £35-45 per hour 3-6 months Remote Working
Our client is large not for profit organisation with an excellent reputation in its area of expertise. Due to a significant increase in workload they are looking to hire an Interim internal Auditor.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit you will have several duties including:
What you'll need to succeed
- Organising your own workload
- Organising and approving the range of the audit
- Conducting risk based audits,
- Mapping out processes and procedures
- Implementing controls
What’s On Offer
- Qualified IIA /ACA/ ACCA/ ACMA. The client is also happy to consider qualified by experience candidates
- Credible Internal Audit background with strong controls and processes
- Immediately available or available within a relatively short period
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced auditor to get their teeth into a significant project with the strong possibility that this assignment will extend. In addition this assignment offers great flexibility being completely remote.