Accounts Payable Clerk – £23,000 p/a, Walsall
Looking to join one of the regions well known consumer brands in the Midlands?
Sheridan Maine is working exclusively with this business to bring in an Accounts Payable Clerk to join at a really exciting time.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will support in all areas of accounts payable and purchase ledger processing and coding invoices and investigating any queries that arise.
- Complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Post and pay all supplier invoices accurately and in a timely and accurate manner
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, posting of supplier invoices
- Reconciling invoices against our internal PO system
- Liaising with managers and suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- This role is full time in the office.
This is an opportunity for an individual to join a well-established organisation who will offer you the chance to utilise and build on your current experience with some good benefits. If you are looking to join a successful business with a friendly working environment, why not apply?