Audit Senior £40k to £50k + Flexible & Hybrid Working- Coventry
Sheridan Maine is supporting a respected Accountancy Practice in Coventry who are looking to strengthen their Audit team .
This expanding firm is going through another period of change. The increase in size has been both through both organic growth and acquisition. They are looking for experienced Audit Senior to bolster the team.
The Audit Senior role has a number of responsibilities including:
- Set out audit structure and pinpoint major risk areas
- Leading the audit process, supervising junior colleagues on site
- Monitor adherence to statutory obligations
- Track client deadlines to ensure achieved within timeframe and budget
- Update audit progress to the directors
What’s On Offer
- Qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/CA
- Track record of leading and supervising teams
- Up to date with latest auditing and reporting standards
- Capable of business partnering the Audit Manager and Director
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills
With Hybrid plus Flexible working and a genuine emphasis on work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join an established and progressive firm where your skills will be recognised .