Interim Pensions Investment Accountant £350-450 Per Day Warwick -Working Remotely
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be recruiting for a large Not for profit organisation in Warwick
About Our Client
Our client is a high-profile public-sector organisation that is undergoing a period of significant change. They are now looking to strengthen the team with an experienced Interim Pensions Accountant who can help to ensure that the existing pensions plan is implemented.
About The Role
The role purpose of the Interim Pensions Accountant is to deliver sound financial assistance by supporting the Head of Pensions with improvements in reporting to key members of the business and conduct a review of departmental process and procedures.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What Are We Looking For?
- Be at the forefront on the external audit of the pension fund accounts
- Provide effective support by developing financial reporting to Pension Fund stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for conducting a review of departmental process and procedures.
What is on offer?
- We require a qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/ACMA/CIPFA. An exceptional qualified by experience Pensions Accountant will also be considered
- Proven track record in a Pension Accounting role
- Experience of pensions management in either within a large organisation
In addition to the competitive rate there is the opportunity to work completely remotely from anywhere in the Country. There is also a strong possibility that the assignment will extend as the organisation is exceptionally busy and shorthanded at this time.