Purchase Ledger Clerk – Birmingham City Centre, TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a fantastic and renowned marketing business in Birmingham’s city centre who are looking to bring in a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary basis.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will support in all areas of purchase ledger processing and coding invoices and investigating any queries that arise.
- Complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Post and pay all supplier invoices accurately and in a timely and accurate manner
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, posting of supplier invoices
- Liaising with managers and suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger
- Immediately available (full time position)
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity which offers hybrid working and a warm working environment. There is also a really good chance to get a permanent position if wanted.