FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY – Assistant Management Accountant, Birmingham, Up to £30,000 p/a
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a leading, independent freight and logistics enterprise just outside of Birmingham’s city centre. This company are striving to build a great place to work and dynamic team, where people are challenged to do their best work, and where everyone can make a difference. They regularly looking to endorse key business values and champion diversity and inclusion. They are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their operation.
Reporting to the Finance Manager & Finance Director, you’ll strive to ensure that the finance framework runs accurately & smoothly. You will be responsible for the financial accounting and management accounts preparation of each entity adhering to month end timetables. Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Full responsibility on Cash Management
- Suppliers Payments
- Cash & back reconciliation
- Assisting with month-end management accounts
- Raising Sales Invoices & manage Invoice Discounting
- Ad-hoc Credit Control
The successful candidate will have to possess a strong work ethic and positive communicator, with this role being full-time office based and 8.45am-6pm Monday-Friday. Other essential requirements include:
- Solid understanding of key accountancy principles and processes
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified
- First-rate numerical skills, with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced and have worked in a fast-paced finance department
- Proficiency with Excel and accounting software programs
This company is offering a great opportunity for someone looking to build on their financial accountancy experience. They provide study support, free parking and a chance to progress with business partnering opportunities. Don’t hesitate to apply!