A brand newly created role within a local manufacturing success story, which continues to go from strength to strength.
A thriving manufacturer, a lead player in its relatively niche market with a track record of solid and steady growth. Thanks to its continued success the business and its very loyal and passionate workforce are currently expanding into a new facility to accommodate this and expected future growth.
Reporting to the Finance Director and supporting the Senior Leadsership Team you'll play a important part in supporting business performance through the provision of insightful financial information to drive efficiency and support decision making. Full, detailed spec available. Key aspects include:
- Leadership of a small team of Data Analysts
- Oversee the development of product costing system as part of major ERP implementation project
- Provision of insight around cost of sales, stock/inventory, overheads, margins, etc.
- Sales KPI reporting and analysis
- Report & present P&L results, KPIs and trends in meetings
- Cost modelling for business cases and new products; make vs. buy analysis
- Providing all aspects of financial support to the business and their teams, including commercial support, challenge and strategic decision making.
You will need to have/be:
- Fully qualified Management Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or exceptional Part Qualified or QBE
- Manufacturing expertise
- Costing experience, or interested and willing to learn Standard Costing
- Confident to lead a small team and support Senior Managers
You'd be joining a stable, passionate and supportive team, evidenced by their high performance and low staff turnover. Salary to £60k with hybrid working available, up to 2 days per week remote.