Payroll Administrator 12 month FTC (MAT Cover) – Up to £28,500 | Flexible working (Office based role)
Leading organisation in its field is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team in Derby. The company has been the forefront of the market promoting world-class products and services, this is a great opportunity to make a real impact.
As a payroll advisor you’ll have to ensure that payroll is processed accurately and on time. You’ll ensure the payroll department is kept to date and accurate.
- Manual processing of payslips
- Preparation & processing of monthly payroll
- Support Ad hoc duties
- Payroll queries resolution
- Input legislative documents and take action where relevant
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have multiple and high-volume payroll experience, coupled with knowledge of payroll systems, such as Sage and ResourceLink. Ideally, you’ll also be knowledgeable of employment law.
- 2+ years payroll experience minimum
- Excel skills (VLOOKUP’s, basic formulae)
- Payroll legislation knowledge
What’s on offer:
We offer a truly supportive culture, offer opportunities for our employees to grow, as well as reward and recognize their contribution.Benefits:
- Up to £28,500 p/a DOE
- Flexible working
- Free parking