Finance Business Partner - Multi Site UK Wide £75K -£85k+ Car + Bonus- Fully Remote
Sheridan Maine is pleased to be recruiting is exciting new role within a truly global business, acting as a key Finance Business Partner. You will be collating and analysing information to support and challenge operational, commercial and logistics business decisions. Linking with commercial & business teams to implement actions via the regional teams and maximise performance.
Reporting to the Finance Director the role will be responsible for supporting Directors and Operations Managers on multiple sites with high level finance business partnering support:
- Proactive and strategic approach to continuous improvement within all aspects of the role
- Trend analysis across the various key metrics of the business, offering recommendations for business improvement
- Stakeholder reporting – producing management account reports at a depot, area and regional level for operations, commercial and logistics departments
- Growth reporting – creating pull for action/remedies to expand
- Cost reporting – creating pull for action/remedies to lower cost to serve
- Financial modelling of investment proposals
- Budgets and forecasting – including asset replacement programme
- ACMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Track record of business partnering senior non finance manager
- Multi -site experience with commercial background happy to visit various sites as required
- Sector Experience -Exposure in waste recycling, engineering, facilities management or construction civils infrastructure. Any of these would be welcome
- Prepared to get involved in getting more from business information
What’s On Offer
£75k -£85k + Car + WFH. This role is very high profile and further career advancement is a given once you undertake this opportunity.
Our client cares about sustainability and their corporate responsibility, this is incorporated in their policies, benefits and rewards. This is a chance to further your career with a company that values its employees and is regarded as an employer of choice in the area.