Senior Internal Auditor- Coventry - £55k + Mostly Remote
Our client is a US owned and listed award winning global group that is continuing to grow and thrive. Internal Audit plays a major role in ensuring that the governance and internal control keeps up with change. As a result they are seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to bolster the UK Internal Audit team
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit , the main focus of the Senior Internal Auditor will be ensure adherence to group policies and provide confirmation that risk management and action plans are fit for purpose . You will also take ownership of the Sarbanes Oxley process.
The Ideal Candidate
- To produce financial audits in line with the approved plan
- Highlight and examine the relative importance of non -compliance with company policy’s.
- To follow and support the audit program and audit strategy.
- Translating key audit challenges.
- Responsibility for production of management reporting and pinpointing improvements and recommendations.
What is on offer?In addition to the salary of 55K the company is currently working mostly remotely.
- The client is relatively flexible and will consider first time movers from practice with audit background.
- Alternatively, you might be an established Senior Internal Auditor from industry with some exposure to SOX
- Specific experience of auditing multi-site operations.
This is a career defining opportunity with the chance to impact controls at all levels. The chance to work for a growing organisation that has an excellent reputation in its niche. You will be able to enjoy steering the organisation going through a period of development, change and transformation.