NEW OPPORTUNITY – Accounts Assistant, £28,000 p/a, Coleshill (full time office)
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a growing enterprise in the manufacturing industry. With modern offices and a nice team, this company are looking for an all-round, experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team with the current placeholder soon retiring.
The scope of the role is quite varied with Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit Control, Cash books and Payroll all involved to different levels. The duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Daily bank account and cash book maintenance to ensure it reconciles to the control account.
- Cash forecasting on a daily basis.
- Run BACS payments weekly.
- Full Purchase Ledger including recording all purchase invoices and reconciling supplier statements.
- Cash Allocation and Credit Control duties.
- Setting up new suppliers/customers.
- Support the Finance Manager with month end closing.
The successful person will have extensive finance office experience with a varied skill set:
- Strong communication skills to liaise with suppliers and customers.
- Ability to deal with queries efficiently.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to travel full time into the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced finance professional looking for their next challenge in a healthy, family environment, in a company that is growing nicely.