FANTASTIC PURCHASE LEDGER OPPORTUNITY – Up to £23,000 p/a
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an extremely reputable, well-known business in the Meriden area. This is a company that puts its people first, proven by being one of The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work For, for sixteen consecutive years! They’re looking for a Purchase Ledger to join their team.
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will support in all areas of purchase ledger processing and coding invoices and investigating any queries that arise. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Post and pay all supplier invoices accurately and in a timely and accurate manner
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, posting of supplier invoices
- Liaising with managers and suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- Ad hoc ledger administration
- +2 years of experience in Purchase Ledger
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Personable character with strong communication skills
- The ability to travel full time into the office
- Competitive salary
- Free parking.
- Access to ‘Perkbox’ scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger looking for their next challenge in a reputable company.