Financial Accountant – Up to £42,000 | hybrid/remote
A leading company in their industry is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team near Coventry. This is a great opportunity to join a company that thrives towards sustainability and has been able to create a framework for addressing the environmental issues that affect the industry.
As a Financial Accountant your duties will consist of but not limited to balance sheet production and reconciliation, and insure these and dealt with promptly, as well as:
What are we looking for?
- Preparation of monthly roll forward reports
- Ad-hoc month end journals
- Assist in any queries and data requests
- Month / quarter / yearly end close processes
- Provide with training and support to Assistant Accountants
The successful candidate will be a clear and concise communicator and be newly qualified or a finalist (CIMA, ACCA, ACA). You’ll need to be conscientious with strong attention to detail and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The candidate will also need:
What’s on offer:
- IT Literacy: Excel & Sage
- VAT experience
- Cash flow reporting experience
- The ability to prioritise tasks anticipating difficulties and making contingency plans to recover debts.
The company offers a truly supportive culture, offer opportunities for their employees to grow, as well as reward and recognise their contribution.Benefits:
- Up to £42,000 salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Remote/hybrid (3-6 times a year in the office)