Management Accountant £42k-£47k Coventry (Mostly Remote - In The Office 3 Times a Year)
Sheridan Maine is pleased to be working with high growth large thriving service sector business based near Coventry. They are searching for an experienced Management Accountant with the client happy to consider finalists or newly qualified candidates to bolster the very busy finance department.
Reporting to the Head of Finance this role will have responsibility for assisting with projects to support the implementation of a new ERP system but also helping with Management Accounts .
What are we looking for?
- Production of Management Accounts for a variety of entities
- Enter journal adjustments as required
- Production of balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis with commentary and insight
- Provide project support for the multiple projects going on within finance
What’s On Offer?
- CIMA /ACCA or ACA .
- Proven management accounts experience
- Flexible mindset willing to support wherever assistance is needed
- Up to 47k +the flexibility of an almost fully remote role ( in the office 3 times a year or less)
- Working in a large busy finance team with opportunity to advance
- A collaborative team environment and the chance to work for an ‘Employer of Choice’ in the area