Finance Assistant – Up to £28,000
A leading organisation in its field is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team in Rugby. The company has been at the forefront of their market promoting world-class products and services, this is a great opportunity to be part of a great team with a family atmosphere.
This is an all-round role to assist the Finance Manager with quarterly VAT returns and review monthly accounts and expenses, as well as in creating financial reports. Other duties include:
What are we looking for?
- Purchase ledger accounting ensuring invoices are input with timely processing for payment
- Sales ledger review and invoicing
- Monthly cashbook postings and reconciliations
- Monthly general ledger journals, accruals, prepayments
- Monthly update of Fixed asset additions, disposals and depreciation with reconciliations to fixed asset register and verification of fixed assets
- Assistance with balance sheet reconciliations
- Producing weekly cashflow reports for management review
- Ad-hoc credit control
The successful candidate is someone who’s proactive and a problem-solver. You’ll be personally driven with the ability to motivate others, and a true team player at heart.
What’s on offer?
- 2-3 years’ experience working in an accounting environment
- Knowledge of finance systems, preferably SAP
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Is willing to commute into the office on a full-time basis.
The opportunity to work for a company that truly cares and strives to look after their employees. They are known to set themselves the highest standards but also recognise mutual success comes from a supportive and respectful environment. Benefits:
- Up to £28,000 salary + 25 days holidays
- AXA healthcare policy for you and your family
- Good pension scheme