Our Leicester based client is a large complex engineering and contracts business with a high reputation . Things continue to change and improve for this successful firm. They are seeking to hire an experienced Management Accountant with an eye for business partnering key stakeholders.
Reporting to the Head of Finance Management Accountant role will take the lead on all aspects of the monthly management reporting as well providing quality support to senior managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly management accounts preparation and review
- Production and logging of month end journals
- Take the lead on Balance sheet analysis and review
- Examine key financial control areas and ensure relevant reconciliations are performed
- Open minded approach to lend a hand to budgeting and forecasting as well as assist with statutory reporting
- Provide business partnering support to a wide range of stakeholders
What’s On OfferManagement Accountant role 42k to £47k based in Leicester with Hybrid working
- You will probably be a Part Qualified Accountant or finalist ACMA/ACCA/ACA the Likely to have a track record of Management Accountant or Finance Analyst roles
- Management Accounts production
- Budgeting and forecasting exposure
This is a great opportunity to join a developing and progressive business where your skills will be acknowledged. This in a role which could serve as an ideal launch pad to further promotion and advancement within this large, exciting business.