We are pleased to be working with a household name who are looking to reinforce one of their new divisions. They are going through an exciting time for the business and the need to recruit at Finance Analyst level has become a priority.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager the role will get into a varied array of financial reporting duties pertaining to the FP&A team. In addition the role will offer finance business partner support to the team. Responsibilities will include:
- Production and scrutiny of cost breakdowns
- Production of accurate budgets and forecasting
- Sit down with departmental heads and provide an excellent level of business partnering
- Provide effective financial modelling examining different scenarios
- Manage substantial chunks of data adding meaningful insight and commentary
What’s On Offer
- Part Qualified or Finalist ACMA/ACCA/ACA
- Track record of developing budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Financial modelling capabilities
- Eagerness to business partner and support key stakeholders
- Possess the knack of making large data easy to understand
Finance Analyst - £45-50k + Big Company Benefits +Hybrid Working - Derby
In addition to the salary the role represents a great opportunity to join an established and progressive business where your skills will be recognised. You will be interacting with all the senior management team on a daily basis which can only mean one thing: The chance to take your career to the next level.