FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a reputable West Midlands brand in the housing/property industry. They are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a 12-month FTC basis.
The Financial Accountant position is well-rounded, outward looking role. They day-to-day accountabilities of the role include (but are NOT limited):
- Ensuring timely delivery of financial reporting, targeted and disseminated for the correct audience, including supporting to develop a faster month-end close process and flash reporting
- To be responsible for maintaining the Fixed Asset register for the Group including all property, plant and equipment
- Developing, sustaining & promoting effective internal partnerships
- Identify risks to the Group arising from its activities as they relate to financial reporting and performance
- Reviewing balance sheet accounts regularly to ensure accuracy and ensuring that reporting changes are correctly incorporated
The successful candidate for the Financial Accountant
vacancy will be a self-confident, self-aware, and aspiring accountant with good communication skills and a good level of resilience built through their experiences. They will also possess the following:
- ACMA/ACCA/ACA part-qualified accountant with relevant experience.
- Good planning and time management skills, to achieve deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Able to adjust to new business environments, be a fast learner and work with a broad range of staff in a wide-ranging business and culture.
- Strong analytical skills and able to understand and distil complex financial data to support business decision making.
- Experience of financial planning in a complex business environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Financial Accountant
to develop and hone their skills in a really rewarding environment with a company that offers flexible working hours and a hybrid working arrangement, alongside a competitive salary. Please do not hesitate to apply and get in touch!!!