FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY
Finance Manager – £35,000-45,000 p/a DoE, Worcester
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a reputable and long-standing client in the commercial and hospitality industry. They are searching for an experienced finance professional to come in and act as a company accountant, overseeing the finances for the hotel.
This role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Managing the day-to-day aspects of the finance function.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Playing a key role in finance decision-making.
- A keen eye for detail regarding the current financial processes, reviewing them regularly and improving efficiency where possible.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and carrying out ad-hoc transactional finance duties.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified or QBE.
- Have 5+ years in a similar role (hospitality/commercial experience is desirable but not essential.
- A proactive nature.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- The ability to travel full time into the office.
With a good health and pension scheme this company has a clear eye for their employee welfare and benefits. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced finance professional looking for their next challenge!!!