Accounts Payable Clerk – £23,000 p/a
MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES (Permanent and 6 month FTC positions)
Looking to join one of the regions well known consumer brands in the Midlands?
Sheridan Maine is working exclusively with this business to bring in a number of Accounts Payable Clerks to join at a really exciting time.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will support in all areas of accounts payable and purchase ledger processing and coding invoices and investigating any queries that arise.
• Complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
• Post and pay all supplier invoices accurately and in a timely and accurate manner
• Reconciliation of supplier statements, posting of supplier invoices
• Reconciling invoices against our internal PO system
• Liaising with managers and suppliers to resolve invoice queries
• Previous experience in Accounts Payable
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Experience of working to tight deadlines
• This role is full time in the office.
This is an opportunity for an individual to join a well-established organisation who will offer you the chance to utilise and build on your current experience. If you are looking to join a successful business with a friendly working environment, why not apply?