FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with one of the leading travel providers in the UK. They are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their finance function. It’s a great opportunity for a real all-rounder with experience of leading a team.
This role is an assistant to the Financial Controller. The role is a truly varied role and needs a team player who will adapt and grow with the department. With a keen eye for process, there will be opportunities to assist the Financial Controller in the short / medium term development of the operational aspects of the department.
The main duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
• Assisting the FC with the production of management accounts
• Weekly and monthly reporting
• Be a point of support for any transactional roles
• Cash flow assistance and VAT returns
• Eye for detail regarding process improvements
The successful candidate will be someone who considers themselves as a leader and has experience managing a team. Varied previous experience in finance and accountancy will be beneficial also. Furthermore, you should have:
• Really strong communication skills
• Good IT skills – proficient in MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
• Completed AAT or early level CIMA/ACCA
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
• Ability to travel into the office FULL TIME
Study support is available for those who want to continue their studies. Free parking is also available on site. A very competitive salary.
An all round great opportunity, contact Will on 0121 423 8018 to learn more or just simply apply!