This exciting new role within a truly global business, acting as a key Finance Business Partner. You will be collating and analysing information to support and challenge operational, commercial and logistics business decisions. Linking with commercial & business teams to implement actions via the regional teams and maximise performance.
- Proactive and strategic approach to continuous improvement within all aspects of the role
- Trend analysis across the various key metrics of the business, offering recommendations for business improvement
- Stakeholder reporting – producing management account reports at a depot, area and regional level for operations, commercial and logistics departments
- Growth reporting – creating pull for action/remedies to expand
- Cost reporting – creating pull for action/remedies to lower cost to serve
- Financial modelling of investment proposals
- Budgets and forecasting – including asset replacement programme
- Data verification – continual assessment of user input data to ensure correctness and consistency leading to accurate data collation and back end reporting/analysis.
- Stock management – ensure controlled and verified on periodic basis
- Liaising with IT for developments and testing of new functions
- Undertake ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement within all aspects of the role in conjunction with the Business Improvement Team
You will be a qualified accountant CIMA / ACCA /ACA with a pro active approach, multi site & true commercial experience. Able to influence and challenge non finance stakeholders whilst working as part of the leadership team. Our client cares about sustainability and their corporate responsibility, this is incorporated in their policies, benefits and rewards.