**Progression opportunity** ** TEMP TO PERM**
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Finance Assistant in a well-established SME around the Leicester area on a temp to perm basis.
About Our Client
Our client is a Business Services organisation who is seeking and Finance Assistant to help support the finance function. They are a known company within the industry with a warm culture and a great management team.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as a Finance Assistant, this role is reporting to the Financial Controller and has the prospect of developing over time.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Accounts’ Payable function (matching, batching, and coding)
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank reconciliations
What we need?
- Preparing journals
- Assist with reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have experience in an accounting role previously (1 year minimum). This candidate will have/be;
What is on offer?
- Good attitude to working, with qualifications in AAT/ACCA/CIMA
- Basic experience on systems
- 1-year minimum experience in Purchase Ledger
- Desire to develop and progress
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
£19,000 - £23,000 p/a dependent on experience along with;
- On-site parking
- Progression role (working closely with the Financial Controller)
- 22 days holiday + stats
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Hybrid working in the future/study support