Management Accountant - Up to £40,000 DOE - Cannock
Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a successful market leading organisation who are currently on the search for a Management Accountant. Your overall responsibility is to support the Finance Director and the wider Finance team in all aspects of financial control.
- Monthly management accounts up to draft
- Variance analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reconciliation of profit and loss accounts
- VAT preparations including fixed asset register, accruals, and prepayments
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliation
What’s on offer?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- AAT qualified or currently studying ACCA/ ACA
- Strong understand of Excel
A generous salary of up to £35,000 p/a DOE, alongside:
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Development opportunity
This is a superb role for driven, hardworking, and confident individual to join stable and successful organisation. For the right individual there will be progression and development opportunities where you will start to gain more exposure to a wide range of duties to build upon your foundation of knowledge and experience.