Payroll Clerk - £21,000 - £24,000 p/a DOE
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Payroll Clerk in a market leading organisation, based around the Meriden area.
About Our Client
Our client has a great team with a fantastic work environment, and you will be reporting to the Payroll Manager.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as a Payroll Clerk, your job will entail a number of duties.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Processes customer’s payroll each pay period
- Answers customer/staff queries about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Modify as requested changes in employee data eg personal, salary, and other statutory eg SSP, SMP, SPP
- Completes Standard payroll reports for distribution
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and have the ability to complete a wide range of tasks. The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Experience in a Payroll position
- Experience in a data entry/administration position
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Ability to travel to Meriden, Coventry (via your own vehicle)
- Ability to travel into the office for 5 days per week
A generous salary of £21,000 - £24,000 p/a DOE, alongside;
- 22 days holiday + stats (option to buy)
- On-site parking
- Dress down Fridays
- 37hr working week