“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
*NEW IN Debt Manager Role! *
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a customer service background? Sheridan Maine has a fantastic opportunity for you!
About the company
Sheridan Maine is excited to be working with a market leading organisation. Our client is a reputable & secure organisation, offering a permanent role for an individual with great communication skills & a passion to get into a Debt Manager role.
About the role
In this role, you will be trained & working alongside a supportive team with a warm culture & friendly environment. Your duties as a Debt Manager will include but not be limited to:
The person specification
- Liaising with customers to chase any outstanding debt
- Resolving queries and disputes
- Marinating a positive relationship with peers, clients, and suppliers
- Account reconciliation
- Raising sales invoices
Our client is looking a confident, self-starter with a positive ‘Can do attitude’ The desired candidate will have:
What’s on offer?
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability and determination to set and meet targets whilst managing workload
- Basic system skills such as Excel and bespoke systems
On top of a salary of £21,000 DOE you also get:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Top class training
- Development opportunity
- Free on-site parking
- Access to Perkbox
This is an outstanding opportunity for a hardworking & enthusiastic individual who is determined to learn & progress within a Debt Manager role.
*GET IN TOUCH WITH CAITLIN ON 0121 423 8018*