Purchase Ledger Clerk **HYBRID WORKING**
Sheridan Maine is thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity that is on offer at an established service sector business based in Walsall.
Our client is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team and deal with high volumes of invoices. This role will be reporting into the Management Accountant and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day process of Supplier Invoices circa 1000 a month.
- Manage and produce weekly payment runs.
- Monthly Supplier Statement reconciliations.
- Dealing with external Suppliers queries.
- Efficient management of GRN’s
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic as well as a resilient personality and;
- Strong Excel experience is essential
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Purchase Ledger
- Ability to work under pressure and to high standards
What is on offer?
A salary up to £22,000 p/a alongside;
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- 25 days + stats
- Development opportunities
- Some flexible working
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming team and work for a manager who will develop the successful candidate.