Are you an experienced Commercial Analyst looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new role?
Sheridan Maine is working with a client based in Oldbury who are looking for Commercial Analyst to join the operations finance team. This a permanent role in a reputable organisation that is growing massively where you have the chance to develop and succeed.
Duties of a Commercial Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Managing the Financial forecasting tools & Improving financial performance.
- Managing KPI’s.
- Supporting forecasting cycles with analytics.
- Working closely with finance business partners.
- Supporting the forecasting & budgeting process.
- Partnering with the Financial Reporting team.
- Supporting for FP&A manager on ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience with forecasting and budgeting as well as a desire to analysis pursue data analytics:
What’s on offer?
- SAP or Oracle or similar ERP.
- R & SQL development experience.
- Graduate level education in Finance or a related subject (2:1 or above)
- Power BI, VBA or Tableau (or similar)
- Great interpersonal skills & able to work well in a team.
- Streamline Processes & improve efficiencies.
- Keen interest in the data side.
A salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience + Study Support as well as:
- 25 days holiday.
- Free parking.
- Development opportunity.
- Hybrid working.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Commercial Analyst who is enthusiastic and ambitious with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy to join a growing and profitable business.