Fantastic opportunity to join a thriving team based in the North Birmingham area, in a business committed to the environment and sustainability. The role is flexible hybrid working with fantastic plc flexi bens package.
You will be:
We currently have a vacancy for a tax professional to support the Indirect Tax Manager in our large in-house tax team. The group tax team plays a pivotal role in supporting the business and helping them to navigate the complex and continually changing demands of tax legislation.
This is a demanding but technically rewarding role that will cover all indirect taxes across the UK and Ireland.
- Prepare quarterly Returns for all UK VAT and Tax registrations
- Review all Irish VAT Returns
- Ensure accurate and effective compliance and reporting processes are maintained in addition to managing and further developing a strong working relationship with the UK and Irish tax authorities
- Provide a comprehensive – both proactive and reactive – indirect tax advisory and planning service to the UK and Ireland
- Assist the business in understanding new environmental tax legislation
- Update the business on VAT case law issues and changes of law
- Continuous review of tax procedures and controls in light of CCO legislation
- Support in the preparation and submission of other Excise Duty Returns.
What are we looking for?
The role will suit someone with proven ability in TAX & VAT but with the desire and drive to expand their knowledge. Any appropriate/required study support will be available for the right candidate. Excellent career opportunity within a international plc.
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus, pension, gym membership, lunch allowance
£40000 - 50000 plus flexi bens package
- Hybrid working from home & offices available