This is a rare external hire into a solid and talented team within a international engineering and supply chain giant which has a fantastic track record in attracting, retaining and developing talent internally.
Supporting the FP&A Manager with management reporting (including management accounts, forecasts, budgets, strategic plans) and financial analysis your duties will include:
What we’re looking for:
- Liaising with the Finance Managers and Shared Service (SSC) teams to assist with the completion all management reporting, financial analysis and manage any ad hoc reporting requests.
- Production of Business Unit financial analysis as required by the FD and Business Unit Board.
- Providing Business Units month-end, budgets, forecasts and strategic plan template for submission for Reporting team.
- Providing support to business change activities across Business Unit.
- Assist in the consolidation of quarterly contract review presentations and managing the review and sign-off of Business Unit overheads’ monthly accounts with the Heads of Departments.
Our client is looking for the successful candidate to have a wide range of technical and interpersonal skills. It will be vital for the post holder to possess the ability to ability to engage effectively with all Business Unit stakeholders and adopt a customer-centric approach to the delivery of service. The client is also looking for someone who has/is:
What’s on offer for you?:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or finalist
- Strong analytical ability, able to manipulate complex data to present clear and concise, meaningful information
- Fantastic time/task management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved or surpassed.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills and solid Finance IT systems skills
This is an outstanding opportunity for a self starter to take the next step of their career with an ever-growing, secure & reputable international company.
Salary to £50k + benefits with flexible/hybrid working likely to average 4 days WFH with 1 day per week on site in Teford.