Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk in a well-established organisation around the Coventry area.
About Our Client
Our client is a Business Services organisation who is seeking a Accounts Payable Clerk around the Coventry area. They have a warm culture, great team and offer huge development opportunities. This is an amazing opportunity to join a welcoming team and be in a company with amazing benefits.
About the role
Working in a friendly environment as a Accounts Payable Clerk, your role will entail a number of duties but not limited to:
What we need?
- Liaise with suppliers on queries
- Matching, Batching and Coding
- Ensure PO’s are receipted as goods are received
- Management of the AP inbox
- Scan all supplier invoices
The ideal candidate will have worked within an Accounts Payable Administrator role previously and be a self-starter. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge/experience in;
What is on offer?
- Computer literate (Excel)
- Dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Strong communication skills
- Use of Sage
- Personable approach and ability to liaise with suppliers
£20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience alongside;
- On-site parking
- 25 days holiday + stats
- 37.5 hour working week
- Being part of a reputable business
- Hybrid working