About the Client
Our client is a £50 million turnover sales and after sales support division of an international group. Operating autonomously in UK under the stewardship of an experienced MD, with a customer base across numerous sectors they have earned a reputation as the industry’s benchmark provider of after-sales service and support. The founding philosophy of first class products and the very best customer service still rings true today.
About the Role
Working with the UK SMT you will business partner the Managing Director and other directors. The role includes:
About the Person
- Managing the Finance, HR and IT functions
- Providing business support to the MD through the provision of high quality financial information, detailed analysis of business cases and, identifying opportunities for improved financial performance.
- Reporting accurately in accordance with IFRS and group accounting policies within the group format and monthly deadlines.
- Coordinating and managing the year-end audit and ensuring that all obligations are met regarding year end group reporting pack, statutory accounts and tax and statutory returns
- Maintaining and developing financial controls and system improvements and efficiencies in compliance with the group controls framework and group policies and procedures
- Managing the financial forecasting and budgeting process.
- Managing working capital and cash flow
- Managing a team of three
- Providing general administration of insurance, contracts, leases etc
- Being the point of contact for IT related matters.
- Ad hoc projects as might be required
What’s on Offer
- Professionally qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, ACMA)
- SAP experience necessary
- Hands on team player with leadership qualities
- Strong Business Partnering Experience
- Technically up to date with sound knowledge of accounting standards / IFRS
The UK business is a highly successful business within the group. With a competitive salary and comprehensive package this role offers the opportunity to join an established management team. The business has seen growth and profitability and this role will play an integral part in the continued growth and sustainability.