Sheridan Maine is working exclusively with a company based near Wellingborough, Northampton and are looking for a Management Accountant to join a growing organisation. A permanent opportunity in a role where you are valued and have the chance to develop with the support of the Finance Director.
An organisation who are on the upward trajectory and showing some encouraging growth. They have an exciting opportunity to develop, and this company have a reputation of staff retention.
The duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Overseeing raising of invoices (daily)
- Preparation of Management Accounts/Accounts Preparation
- Chasing Payments (managing the Credit Control)
- Day to day running of the accounts department
- Managing the Purchase Ledger
The ideal Management Accountant will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified or QBE
- Self-starter who has a keen eye for detail
- Ability to oversee an account’s function (SME)
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
A salary of £26,000 - £32,000 p/a DOE alongside:
- Free parking
- Development opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant with a strong technical ability to join a growing business and for someone who is looking to progress within the accounting world long term under the guidance of an extremely supportive Finance Director. Please note that this role is FT office-based role, and you will need to commute into work.