Financial Analyst - £40-£45k - Birmingham- Flexible Working
Our client is a successful manufacturing business with global reach.They have rightly been viewed as an employer of choice in the region Due to expansion they are seeking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst to help consolidate reporting from various sites.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will get involved in a variety of duties including
- Production of the P&L with supprting analysis
- Preparation of Balance sheet
- Cashflow and weekly trends
- Production of operational metrics and KPIs
- Deep dive summary into other key numbers.
- This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is nearly or newly CIMA or ACCA qualified
- It would suit someone who is ambitious and wants to get exposure to senior stakeholders
- You will likely have atrack record as a Management Accountant or Finance Analyst in a medium to large business
- The client will also consider applications form First time Movers from Practice
- You will be able to demonstrate intermediate to advanced Excel ability
In addition to the competitive salary this role also comes with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. It also has full study support
, Pension,Life and Medical cover plus is an easy commute. Most important of all, there is the genuine opportunity to forge a rewarding career with this excellent business.