We currently have a vacancy for a tax professional to support the Indirect Tax Manager in our large in-house tax team. The group tax team plays a pivotal role in supporting the business and helping them to navigate the complex and continually changing demands of tax legislation.
This is a demanding but technically rewarding role that will cover all indirect taxes across the UK, Ireland and Europe
- Prepare quarterly Returns for all UK VAT and Tax registrations
- Review all Irish VAT Returns
- Ensure accurate and effective compliance and reporting processes are maintained in addition to managing and further developing a strong working relationship with the UK and Irish tax authorities
- Provide a comprehensive – both proactive and reactive – indirect tax advisory and planning service
- Assist the business in understanding new tax legislation
- Update the business on VAT case law issues and changes of law
- Continuous review of tax procedures and controls in light of legislation
- Support in the preparation and submission of other Excise Duty Returns
What are we looking for?
The role will suit someone with proven ability in VAT but with the desire and drive to expand their knowledge of other indirect taxes. Study support will be available for the right candidate.
Highly competitive salary depending on experience