Fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, in a company that is investing in itself with new IT systems and a new site in Burntwood, staffordshire. It's an exciting time for the team whilst they are implementing a new ERP system and the business goes from strength to strength.
Based in the North Birmingham / Staffordshire area, the role is flexible circa 3days per week / 20-25 hours per week with Hybrid working pattern offered.
You will be:
The Ideal person will be
- Liaison with reporting entities
- Preparation of the holding company management accounts
- Preparation of the groups multi-currency consolidation eliminations and adjustments. This will include acquisition accounting and accounting for non-controlling interest. (Group Consolidation for 12 statutory entities uk and international subsidiaries)
- Preparation of excel based consolidated group management accounts
- Budget and forecast of consolidation eliminations and adjustments
- Ensure budget and forecast consolidation balances are correct
- Supporting analysis of overall consolidated results against budget
- KPI reports as defined
- Take opportunity to recommend ways to reduce costs and increase profits
- Working with the FD to provide regular updates & commentaries for the Senior Leadership Team.
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified, with audit background
- Strong Excel skills
This company is based in the North Birmingham area and are happy to consider reduced / flexible hours for the right person.
You must be fully qualified ideally ACA or ACCA£40000 - 50000 pa FTE Hybrid working pattern