Interim Management Accountant £250-£300 per day 3 Months
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a growing business in Milton Keynes. Due to sheer volume of work they are recruiting an Interim Management Accountant to produce a comprehensive management accounts pack and also get involved in ad hoc projects as they arise.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Interim Management Accountant will l have ownership for the Management Reporting process.
Further Duties and Responsibilities
What are we looking for?
- Ensure that the business is supplied with the right level of Management information with relevant analysis Including:
- Produce Management Accounts pack with incisive commentary
- Month end closing of monthly revenue and expense ledgers with rigorous closing schedules: prepare revenue journal entries and account reconciliations
- Prepare and post journal entries including, variable compensation accruals, prepaid expenses and expense accruals
- Assist Finance team in the enhancement of month-end processes including month-end accounting and ensuring compliance to relevant standards
- Coordinate inter-company reconciliations entries
What is on offer?
- ACMA/ACCA/ ACA preferred with exposure to medium to large companies
- Demonstrate clearly extensive management reporting expertise.
- Retail sector experience would be useful but not essential
£250 -£300 per day. (Umbrella) Involvement in a challenging and interesting assignment. The chance to have a major impact on this progressive business.