My client, a hugely successful Corporate Finance Boutique and Investor is looking to expand their team.
As the candidate you will join the growing team and will be active in direct investing with a high level of independence and responsibility, reporting directly to the Directors & Partners.
- New Investment Analysis
- Targeting and evaluating new investment
- Evaluating capex and expansion proposals for existing investments
- Debt restructuring and refinancing
- General country/market research
- Oversight and implementation of new projects
- Overseeing project funding
- Investment/Asset Management
- Overseeing the financial aspects of the existing business
- Reviewing profitability against shareholder targets
- Ensuring that monthly / annual reporting is done on time and accurately
- Analysing and forecasting business performance
- Monitoring and managing ongoing business issues such as working capital, debt service, recommendations on strategic decisions etc.
- Review of budgets and cash management (including forex) of the various investment structures
- Funding of investment capital calls and tracking of cash distributions
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified, 2-5 years PQE from Audit
- Strong technical base of accounting, tax, and finance
- Ambitious individual who is keen to grow within their next role
- Ambitious and innovative problem solver, able to work independently
- Effective, professional, and confident communicator