Do you have experience as a Finance Analyst? Are you looking for a new role? We have an exciting opportunity for you; Sheridan Maine is working with a market leading company looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst. This is a permeant role with the chance to develop your career based near Walsall.
About the Company
Our client is a very reputable and profitable organisation that hugely value their employees. They have grown massively over the past years and are continuing to do so.
You will be getting your hands on a variety of work. Duties and responsibilities of a Commercial Finance Analyst include:
- Interpreting and translating financial data.
- Being responsible for the production of detailed and accurate weekly performance KPI reports & producing daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports.
- Weekly payroll reconciliation.
- Assisting the Commercial Finance Manager through the quarterly forecasting process & providing reviews and continuous updates to financial and operational reports.
- Supporting Commercial / Distribution business decisions & Monitoring the purchase ordering process onsite.
What’s on offer?
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA part-qualified student with associated degree.
- 12 months experience working in a Logistics/ distribution environment.
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment - able to multi-task whilst having an eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, (working knowledge of Pivot, Look-ups, Sum-ifs), Word, Powerpoint skills.
A Competitive salary of £33,000 - £35,000 p/a as well as:
- Study support.
- Free parking.
- Hybrid working.
- Progression opportunity.
This is a great chance for a Finance Analyst to develop their skills and flourish in a secure job within a growing profitable business with an outstanding management team.