Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Aftersales Coordinator on a 12 month FTC in a Construction organisation on a permanent basis, based in Birmingham City Centre.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Construction organisation with a small team. As an Aftersales Coordinator you will be liaising with the manager.
About the Role
Working in a friendly environment as an Aftersales Coordinator, your job will entail a number of duties.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- First point of contact with the customer
- Manage all complaints and enquiries
- Liaise with stakeholders such as suppliers or sub-contractors
- Support the Customer Service Manager as and when required
- Progression of internal SLA’s
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Customer Service environment and be able to deal with customers on a regular basis. The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Experience with Salesforce (advantageous)
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work with others and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a coordinator role (Essential)
A salary of £26,000 p/a alongside;
- 25 days holiday + Statutory holidays
- Potential to extend as well as a supportive manager
- Great location and a friendly environment