E-commerce Account Executive
Salary: £25-30K dependant on experience.
Job type: Full-time, Permanent.
Do you have experience as an E-commerce account executive? Are you looking for a new role? We can help you; we have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our client, who is a growing SME business and help shape the future of their online strategy.
Our client is a wholesale distributor of key hardware products to the DIY, Trade and OEM channels. They are part of a leading global group of companies.
The ideal candidate
What’s expected of you
- 2 years’ experience in Amazon support role (min 12 months).
- Experience working with Amazon Vendor Central is desirable, but Seller only will be considered.
- Other E-commerce experience would be beneficial – Wayfair, Very, Ebay etc.
- Has a methodical approach to tasks.
- Good Numerical Skills and Intermediate Microsoft Excel user.
- Use of application tool experience would be preferred.
You’ll be getting your hands on a real variety of work, including:
Benefits of the job
- Monitoring orders and working with clients to ensure orders are processed.
- Forecasting and inventory management of vendor account.
- Collaborating with Marketing Dept to define promotions, launches and assets& run PPC campaigns.
- Manage the operational admin side of Amazon including dealing with orders, returns, credits, shortages.
- Deal with external Partner’s and queries directly.
- Secure job within a growing profitable business.
- Outstanding management team.
- Quality work environment.
We have an agreed interview process with our client. The first stage is a remote interview via Teams, then the second stage is a covid secure face to face meeting. The opportunity comes with hybrid working. This the perfect chance to develop your skills and thrive to succeed.