Sheridan Maine is currently recruiting for a Cash Allocation Administrator on a full-time permanent basis for our client based in Coventry.
The main purpose of the role is to:
Accurately allocate payments to sales ledger accounts in accordance with department requirements. You will be expected to meet departmental deadlines, resolve payment issues, and resolve queries in accordance with department SLA’s.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Scan and verify bacs remittances
- Match remittances to bank statement transactions
- Balance and export cash posting files
- Run cash posting balancing reports
- Update cash book spreadsheets
- Maintain credit card receipts and generate remittances
- Process cheque receipts
- Post journals to sales ledger
- Excel skills and adaptable to systems easily
- Good team player
- Experience in a cash allocation role
In return you will be offered fantastic benefits such as competitive salary, onsite parking, company share scheme and many more.
If this looks like the role for you, then why not apply?