Temporary Financial Assessments Officer - £35ph - Warwick
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be recruiting for a Temporary Financial Assessments Officer for a large public sector organisation based near Warwick
Our client is a significant public sector body with an excellent reputation in its niche. It is experiencing a very busy period and now needs additional support in Financial Assessments department.
Reporting to the Financial Assessments Team Lead you will play a key role in reducing the backlog of financial Assessments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Financial Assessment Officer role is to provide accurate and timely financial assessments for clients and those representing them in their own homes
- to provide a clear summary on the organisations charging procedures.
- Obtaining suitable information with reference to income and benefits to calibrate the level of financial assistance needed.
- To ensure that assessment and benefit information is accessible by relevant departments and agencies.
- To carry out duties in line with targets, timescales and the financial structure.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of skills including :
What is on offer?
- Proven record of working in a support function of a busy financial assessments department
- Exposure to Abacus, Mosaic and Searchlight systems an advantage
- Knowledge of working to Care and Support Statutory Guidance would also be beneficial
In addition to the competitive rate and flexible working .This is a great opportunity to be part of a key project within the Financial Assessments Team and carries the distinct possibility that the assignment will be extended