Interim Finance Manager - £250-300 per day (Umbrella)
Sheridan Maine is pleased to be recruiting for an exceptional Interim Finance Manager for small but growing business.
Reporting to the MD your key role will be to deliver timely, complete management accounts, cashflow, manage aged debt and ensure arrangements with external stakeholders goes smoothly. The ideal candidate will be able to progress things whilst they recruit on a permanent basis
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and Produce of Monthly Management accounts pack with added commenatry
- Business partner as well as provide push back to the Senior Management Team
- Budgeting &Forecasting
- Cashflow daily/ weekly/ monthly
- Manage Bad debt and aged debt
- Ability to improve purchasing
- Investigate historical issues, stock values etc
- Manage relationships with professionals, Banks, Auditors, HMRC etc
- Significantly improve processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of experience including finance manager or controller roles within the SME sector. Requirements include:
What is on offer?
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Demonstrate experience within a growing SME environment
- Illustrate where you have been able to provide challenge to board level contacts
- Show a track record where you have improved or implemented processes and procedures
- Exhibit the ability to use Excel to speed up workflow
- Exposure to eCommerce would be advantageous
- Credibility in improving stock control and purchasing
In addition to the competitive rate. This is a great place to work, with an easy commute. There is the opportunity to go temp to perm with this excellent business.
They are currently working a mix of office and WFH.