Sheridan Maine is looking for someone experienced within Accounts Receivable to support the transactions team for a client based in Oldbury.
Your duties will include:
- Raise sales orders through the system and process transactions
- Complete weekly bank reconciliations
- Allocating cash
- Direct debit collections
- Setting up and managing customer accounts and proactively engaging with customers
- Collecting any overdue debt
- Process journals onto the system
- Provide monthly reports and meet KPIs
- Adhere to policies, procedures and quality standards
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous experience working within a transactional role
- Systems experience, particularly good with excel
- Ability to work to deadlines accurately and in a timely manner
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
- Display an awareness and understanding to the protection and safeguarding of vulnerable adults and young people
In return you will receive a competitve salary, free parking and 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
This role requires you to work in the office on a full time basis.
If this looks like the role for you, then why not apply!