Sheridan Maine is working exclusively with a company based near Solihull and are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join a growing organisation. A permanent opportunity in a role where you are valued and have the chance to develop with the support of the Finance Controller.
A reputable organisation who are on the upward trajectory and showing some encouraging growth. They have an exciting opportunity to develop, and this company have a reputation of staff retention.
The duties of the Assistant Accountant include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Chasing Payments
- Generating sales invoices
- Daily reconciliations
The ideal Assistant Accountant will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified/ AAT Qualified
- Self-starter who is keen to progress
- Willingness to learn and progress their career
- 2+ years’ experience with a good understanding of management accounts
- Strong communication skills
A salary of £26,000 - £28,000 p/a DOE alongside:
- Flexi working
- Free parking
- Development opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant with a strong technical ability to join a growing business and for someone who is looking to progress within the accounting world long term under the guidance of an extremely supportive Finance Director.