Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk in a Business Services organisation near Perry Barr.
About Our Client
Our client is a known company within the industry with a warm culture and a great team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a welcoming team and have the support of a senior manager who invests in their staff and provides progression opportunities.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, your role will entail several duties but not limited to:
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements onto ledger
- Processing 500+ invoices per month
- Post Credit notes
- Liaise with suppliers
- Excel work (Manipulation of invoices)
- Matching Purchase orders to Purchase receipts
What we need?
The ideal candidate will have worked withing Purchase Ledger previously and will have some exposure to ledger duties above. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge/experience in;
What is on offer?
- Dealing with invoices effectively
- Strong purchase ledger experience
- Ability to work with a team
- Personable approach and good with excel
£20,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience along with;
- On-site parking
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Progression opportunity
This role can develop into further opportunities within the business if you have the right attitude and work hard. A great chance to work with a personable manager who will train and support you.